Chicagoland Waterproofing and Concrete evaluates the needs of your property’s ground services and solves them in ways you have never thought possible. . We cover all things concrete – all the things you know about and the things you do not yet know about – and then we do a little more. We bring more than three decades of experience and multi-generational know-how to each and every jobsite, and we put ourselves in your shoes. That’s our point of view while providing service to your property; we work harder than any contractor to earn your trust, while keeping our prices very competitive.
Call us anytime at (office) 847-296-3500
for a free estimate
Whether you want it fancy or simple, we deliver
with maximum service, materials and affordability
From high-end decorative concrete throughout your home or business to fundamental, foundation repairs to permanently fixing your leaking basement, we are your expert technicians for solving your concrete- and ground-oriented issues.
The following is just some of what we do in improving your property …
- Concrete: What do you think of when you think of concrete? Cold, grey, chalky and basic? We highlight and capitalize on the full range of possibilities for beauty and function for your concrete hopes and requirements.
- Aesthetic: We can match or even exceed some of the world’s most beautiful marble, wood or tile floors with concrete. It is a matter of stains and finishes in getting your desired style. This decoration includes any vibrant color you like, as well as all varieties of shapes with our outstanding technique of stamped and stenciled concrete. Just imagine how beautiful your patio, driveway, walkways, entryway, countertops and inside flooring could be in the hands of our skilled craftsmen!
- Utilitarian: We not only seek to delight your senses; we are also here to uphold the structural integrity of your property. After all, what good is a beautiful property if you are not free to use it properly? We make any and all repairs germane to the smooth functioning of your concrete.
- Basement and foundation: It does not get more basic than a home or business’s foundation; it is the core of your property and it is where many concerns begin for property owners.
- Waterproofing: When it comes to services for this in-ground level of your home, safety must come first. Water seepage may be a common problem for basements, but you owe it to yourself and your household’s occupants to deal with the puddles right away. A basement can be a most overlooked and underrated area of a home; it is plenty of square footage to take advantage of. However, even if you simply want to use it for just storage, a dank basement is severely handicapped.
- Mold: It is obvious that mold is to be avoided, yet so many who put off their basement leaks should realize that mold is a natural result to moist hidden spaces. Mold brings a variety of health hazards, from a mild allergic response to breathing issues to life-threatening infections. That old mildew-y smell also starts from the basement and creeps into your home. A dank basement offends on multiple levels.
We are fully certified, and we are also accredited with a spotless, A+-record with the Better Business Bureau. The century-old, not-for-profit organization recently awarded us for our reliability, which is something many of your neighbors have already experienced. We bring our experience, training and top-notched customer service to your property.
Call us at (office) 847-296-3500 for a yard drain and a free estimate
A simple way to improve how your home functions
We offer you excellence in concrete and drainage in Chicago, Illinois as well as Morton Grove, Skokie, Elmwood Park, Franklin Park, Des Plaines, Mt. Prospect, Evergreen Park, Lake Forest and Elmhurst.